About the Integration
Growth Method interacts with Church Community Builder (CCB) in severals ways to make sure that your plan of record is always kept up to date.
– During data processing of scanned cards, CSV imports or online forms, we user intelligence to determine if the information provided matches information with Church Community Builder and Growth will either create new profiles or update existing profiles.
– Using multiple choice selections, you can automatically add a person to a process queue – For prayer or comments, you can use Process Items to write the comment / prayer for a person into CCB
– Growth can make decisions based on values within CCB on the data processing as well including looking at a person’s
– Based on the rules you set for the data, the end result could be to change the membership type, add person to a process queue, add person to a group
– On tracks, Growth will listen for specific data inserted into Church Community Builder to add or progress a person through a track. Growth will listen for people added to CCB with a specific membership type, added to a group
– To keep the contact record up to date Growth will write changes to membership type and process queues for people
Support & Resources:
Have more questions about Growth Method and Church Community Builder? Click here to contact support.